I would like to apologize to everyone for having to cancel the UFC 232 podcast as well as not posting anything since the Friday before the UFC event. I was hospitalized on Friday afternoon and just got home a few days ago. When I am feeling closer to to 100%, and also have more information about what actually happened. But like I said we will still be doing the podcasts for any upcoming events and I will be posting a lot more this year than 2018. I hope you all can forgive me and hopefully I am back to 100% ASAP so that I can get back to work on making this website the only site you will ever need for UFC and MMA in general; news and history.
- LISTEN TO THE MMA HISTORIANS PODCAST THAT WAS RECORDED LIVE FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE 2ND HALF OF THE 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP BETWEEN THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS & THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!ALL THE THE WAY TO THE END OF THE MULTIPLE RECORD BREAKING FINALE!!!!
- I’m live on The MMA HISTORIANS Podcast for the NFC Championship!
- Just posted a new recording on the MMA Historians Podcasts: Just click the link below!
- If anyone has advice or think they might know what wrong please let us know in the comments or email us and the email below!
- I’m sorry again I need to apologize. For some reason my Samsung dex stopped working during the podcast and
THE MMA HISTORIAN
Help us create the best possible podcast we can for you all. For example better mics and a better recording area. As well as being able to afford to bring guests out to be on the show. Who knows mabye one of you could be a quest on the show? Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated and as long as you don’t say otherwise we will make sure to shout you out and thank you personally.
We need your help to get this podcast project of ours moving so we are ready for the new year. We still don't have a real studio to record in yet or any good mics but for the time being we have to use what we have. But we would all really appreciate anything you could do to help make our podcast sound and look more proffesional. You could even end up being a guest on the show if you would like to be.